We all want out business to be more effective online, but without trustworthy and reliable data there is no way to truly know the performance of your site. Having a well configured analytics setup allows you to gain vital insights related to your customers, and make decisions will actively increase revenue.
The ability to define and measure success, as well as use data to drive further refinements on your website and marketing rely on having a strong analytics installation on your site.
Google Analytics provides you with the data you need to manage your business online and drive your marketing campaigns. It allows you to answer questions such as “Which website changes had the maximum impact?”, “Where do we get our traffic from?” and “What else can be changed to boost sales?” With Google Analytics and expert help, you can find these insights, measure your results and set the future direction of your online marketing.
How do you know if you need Google Analytics help?
- You haven’t installed it.
- You have it installed, but are not sure it is working as intended. Having a correct configuration is important and needs to aligns with your business goals.
- You don’t know how to interpret the reports and dashboards.
- You can’t decide what information is related to your goals, and are not sure if everything is being measured.
By engaging with Bluewave to fix these issues, or help with implementation and training you will have information around your customers and their behavior at your fingertips. You will be able to define what’s working and what needs to be improved, and you will see clearly the impact of site changes on online performance.
How We Can Help
- Google Analytics Setups. We can install GA from scratch on your site, and then setup goals, events, and funnels tracking, custom dimensions and metrics implementation.
- GA Audit. If you already have analytics installed, we will audit the current settings and fix any issues to get things 100% up to scratch. We also check inbound traffic tracking is correct and if necessary fix or improve it to provide understanding on effective channels and what is not working.
- If you have several domains (for example, when you use third-party service for checkout process), we can check your cross-domain tracking for potential problems and solve it if needed.
- If needed, we will also integrate Google Analytics with other tools, such as Google Adwords or Google Search Console.
We can also provide a full day of training that incorporates Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager for individuals, or for full marketing teams. Please contact us if you are interested.
If you are interested in getting Google Analytics working correctly for you business, please contact on the form to the right, or call on 0407 402 011. Full configuration services start at $800, and a full day of training starts at $2000 for up to 5 people.